- Asherah Madori (Ashe) - The pilot of both the Chimera and the Pygmalion, Ashe was
hired by Dante, even though ship operations was strictly Deuce's purview at the time.
Though she was a skilled pilot, there was no question why Dante took it upon himself to
hire this sexy little firecracker. After the "incident," Ashe and DeeCee remained on
Elysium... until they, along with Dante, stole the gunship "Diplomacy" and escaped from
- Daelyn Everett (DeeCee) - DeeCee wasn't actually hired to be a member of the crew.
They met her during their first job in the Empyrean System. A lot happened after the
"incident." Chief among these new developments was the relationship that formed
between Ashe and DeeCee. The pair escaped Elysium with Dante and formed the core
crew of the Pygmalion.
- Durante Valentine (Dante) - Dante is only member of the Valentine family still among the
crew and the narrator of the chronicles. After the death of their parents, he served as the
primary field operative for Valentine Recovery and Salvage. With the construction of the
Chimera, he was promoted to Project Manager and oversaw the crew on all field
operations... a job that he absolutely despised. Dante was thought to have been killed
during the "incident." When Ashe learned that he was still alive, the pair, along with
DeeCee, escaped from Elysium station by stealing a Madori naval gunship. Dante
currently serves as captain of the Pygmalion.
- Kyllikki Fell (Kylie) - Kylie was an unlikely, yet fortuitous, find. The crew ran into her
during their first adventure after their escape from Elysium. Kylie was serving as the
engineer... among other things... aboard a dilapidate cruise ship. The fact that she'd kept
the wreck flying impressed Ashe, so she offered Kylie a job. On the run from her own
troubled past, she jumped at the opportunity. Kylie is a naturally born leporn, making her
the first transgenic member of the crew. Within a year of joining the crew, Kylie also
became the crew's first mother. She has since had five children.
- Lincoln Meyer (Link) - The crew was in need of a new diver, though Dante saw any
attempt to hire one as replacing Silas. They first encountered Link during a visit to the
derelict dreadnought turned space station, the Delgado. Link managed to dive into the
Pygmalion's computer core, take control of its systems, and attempted to ransom it back to
the crew. Eventually, they tracked the young diver down and regained control of their
ship. Rather than kill Link, like many members of the crew vehemently suggested, Dante
offered him a place on the crew.
- Llewellyn Vance (Lewie) - In their line of work, a competent medical professional is an
essential member of the crew. Instead of hiring one, they ended up with Lewie. Prior to
joining the crew, Lewie was serving time in a super-max prison on the planet Genyosha in
the Empyrean system known at the Auster, for some, as of yet, undisclosed crime.
- Oliver Hawkins (Hawk) - Like Lewie, Hawk joined the crew during their escape from the
Auster. Hawk was being transferred to the Auster to serve out the remainder of several life
sentences for a very long list of crimes. He was still aboard the prison transport when the
crew happened to steal it, and he's been with them ever since. Among the Hawk's
numerous convictions are several counts of space piracy... a detail that the rest of the
crew is loath to let Dante forget.
- Brutus - Brutus is Ashe's robotic guard dog. The trio took Brutus with them when they
escaped from Elysium Station.
- Galatea (Tayah) - Tayah is a "Joi" model gynoid compubine. The crew "acquired" the
humanoid robot during their time on Delgado Station. Her programming has since been
modified, and she now serves as the ship's custodian.